Thursday, December 3, 2009

Diamond Floral Quilt


This is my diamond floral quilt, I have been peicing this one for a year now, I am slowly collecting the diamonds and placing strip by strip. I am not sure how large I am going to make this or how I will bind/finish the edges. Part of me likes the edges as they are and would like to add the backing and then just turn and hand sew the edges (lots of work) But then I could cut the edges and add a border, I even thought about doing a prairy edging...Comments thoughts...ideas would be grand!

1 comment:

  1. My diamonds are still in a bin. I have taken them out a time or two and played with different layouts and cant decide so back they go. Maybe when you finish yours up I will have some sort of creative diamond surge and sew mine too!

    ReplyDelete